Today’s most successful companies have made a radical realization about their relationships with their employees.
In the early 1900s, competitors thought Henry Ford was crazy for offering his workers shorter hours and paid vacation days. Only later did they realize the counterintuitive truth that these luxuries increased productivity. They quickly became commonplace.
The most innovative businesses today are following a similar path. They’ve realized that they can get the best work out of their employees by empowering and enabling them, rather than restricting and limiting them. It’s time for the rest of us to follow their lead.
The Culture Blueprint is a systematic guide to building a company culture that fosters committed, enthusiastic employees. Distilling his years of experience teaching culture-building to companies like Google, P&G and Amazon, Robert Richman reveals:
- The complete Culture Toolkit to immediately upgrade your company culture
- How to make sure your culture attracts the right employees (and repulses the wrong ones)
- The Core Value Discovery Formula and how to use it to integrate your mission, vision, and values
- How to apply the 99% Rule to stop annoying your employees
- Why Unbreakable Rituals are the most underrated tool in your culture arsenal
In order to thrive, companies must do more than satisfy their employees; they must create passionate ones. The Culture Blueprint will teach you how to develop a culture that does just that.